Switch to full style
Post a reply

Welcome Back RIP Marine Raiders!

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I was cleaning out some old files on the computer, and ran across some old RIP website stuff. I thought I'd activate our old domain and forums to see if any old RIP members were to happen by. If you were once a RIP member, say HI!

Re: Welcome Back RIP Marine Raiders!

Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey Sky... long time no see! Do you guys still have a server? I was thinking of firing up Steam this weekend to hunt you guys up...

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:20 am

Hey guys! Long time. Sonic Death Monkey and I have been trying to post here since we saw the forums up. Him and I play on a server called Dexworld. I'm usually on Steam so hit me up for a conversation.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Fysiks, SDM, Loco.... awesome. Glad to see some crew back here. No servers, I just got to reminiscing, and thought I'd throw up a forum, just to see who was out and about. :)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:39 pm

I guess I better setup my email to the forums, so I can actually see when someone makes a post. LOL

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:55 pm

I was just thinking about all you guys and decided to look up the site last week. Hope all is well. - Moxley

Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 am

whats up everyone, omg its been like 15 years hahaha, we getting old. I really miss the days of gaming with RIP and running the best cs server around. i still game tho, im on xbox one right now. ill put my gamertag below. Also, i started a gaming accessory company about 8 years ago, kontrolfreek ( www.kontrolfreek.com ) we make accessories for the xbox and playstation controllers. I will also put my facebook link below, feel free to add me and let me know what games you all are playing now. Sky, i sent you a friend request on facebook today, then i found these forums shortly after.

Donnie, RIP walkertr and RR Walkertr from dod
gamertag on xbox one VVV DirtDiver
https://www.facebook.com/DonWalkerII

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:11 am

Hey Moxley and Walker. 8-) 8-)

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:04 am

Wow, I should check back more often. It's been so long (again). Guess I better subscribe to the thread.

Hey Moxley! Walker, I'm not sure I remember you.
Post a reply